Scyl Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scyl Gaming Forums

The Scyl Gaming Forums (SGF) are a free forum website, where you can post about games, cheats, tips, graphics, and alot more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We will have a new mod at 10 members! Start referring people and posting applications! Also, on Sunday, January 31st, the Name changes will no longer be free.

Assassin's Creed 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mavierick
Mavierick

Credits : 10640
Location : I'm in your mind where you think I'n Bazzare casue my new sig is NOT Link!

Assassin's Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed 2   Assassin's Creed 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Assassin's Creed 2 Is probably my FAVE game of all time you can roam where ever you want to in Italy Lots of blood really realistic graphic and it is so cool as you get new weapons! My favorite weapon is the hidden blade just like Altair from the first one except he has two AND he didn't have to cut off his finger! 10/10 in overall Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Clockwork
Admin
Clockwork

Credits : 14340
Humor : Squid Boy Wants Tea...

Assassin's Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2   Assassin's Creed 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:15 pm

This really isn't a detailed review, but ok. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://scylgamingforums.forumotion.com
Mavierick
Mavierick

Location : I'm in your mind where you think I'n Bazzare casue my new sig is NOT Link!

Assassin's Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2   Assassin's Creed 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:19 pm

well sorry it is just I just was kinda tired
Back to top Go down
Clockwork
Admin
Clockwork

Credits : 14340
Humor : Squid Boy Wants Tea...

Assassin's Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2   Assassin's Creed 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:56 pm

It's ok.
What system are you playing it on?
I have it for DS.
It's not as cool as the Console version, But it's still to epic for a handheld. XD
Back to top Go down
https://scylgamingforums.forumotion.com
Mavierick
Mavierick

Assassin's Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2   Assassin's Creed 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:50 pm

I have it for PS3 Astounding graphics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin's Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2   Assassin's Creed 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scyl Gaming Forums :: Gaming Talk :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: